COPYRIGHT2004-2007 --= ™ :::|:|:: •• DÉJÀ VU •• ::|:|::: ™ =--


Image hosted by Photobucket.com™ +::*§hµ[.K€VƒI.]‡Îñg*::+ ™
>>  G€ñЀ®: ƒ€Må|€Image hosted by Photobucket.com...
>>  ߨrñ: 28/MARCH/1983 

Image hosting by Photobucket

>> [ |[ §€łf inĐŮļġ€nĆê ]| ] <<
♦ Beloved: My Man, Family & Friends ♦ I love Colours ♦ Dolling up: Anna Sui, Mascara, Pretty Nails ♦ Finest feeling: Being doted on, Sweet surprises ♦ Loves fixing jigsaw ♦ Gathering with friends: Ktving, Partying ♦ Love holidays ♦ Indulging in Fairy tale love ♦ Mirror ♦ Money, the trill of splurging ♦ Munching junkies ♦ My Sony F-88 goes wherever I go ♦ Staring up the sky: Admiring fireworks, Twinkling stars ♦ Sweet toothed ♦ The urge for riding bike ♦ Vehicles: Aprilia, Mitsubishi colt, R1 ♦
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

COUNTiNG



Image hosting by Photobucket

FRiENDS

A|EX & BRoS
CHERY|
JoYCE
Li_TiNG
SHER|ENE
XiN_YiNG
YVoNNE
YY


ERA
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
May 2008
July 2008
January 2009




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, May 29, 2005


FRIday, 27.MAY.2005
Him: DO yOu knOw tOday's InternatiOnal Family Day?
Her: I dOn't knOw?!? I Only knOw tOday's the start Of Great SingapOre sales~!!! *Wahaha*
-=][ =) ][=-

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SATurday, 28.MAY.2005
WOke up abOut 10.00am.. went tO trim mOi hair.. hmm.. fOr yOur infO, there's nO difference.. *lOlx* Went back hOme & gOt changed..

Saw an advertisement on "MPH bOOksales" in yesterday's NewsPaper.. Maybe I can find a few bOOks there tO kill my time? =P Baby brOught me there.. Went SCC.. damn~! Did I read wrOngly? hmm.. alright, maybe I did.. Its at ExpO~ *Waha* COincidentally, WOrld BOOk Fair is there.. BOred.. all are educational upgradings and stuffs.. nO stOrybOOks fOr me.. =( Went Orchard.. Had mOi Anna Sui MakeOver appOintment at 3.00pm.. there's sO many peOple splurging On their stuffs.. they have nO time tO attend tO me.. We started tO play wit their stuffs.. frOm nail pOlish to mascara tO pOwders tO rOuge tO perfumes & sO on.. Finally, its mOi turn..
Her: Are yOu gOing fOr a dinner later?
Me: NO, just shOp arOund, maybe?
Her: Then, y did u chOOse tOday fOr yOur app.? Y dOn't u wait till yOu have dinner Or sOmething?
Me: The vOucher is expiring this mOnth..
Her: NO, its June..
Me: Oh.. Maybe yOu can gO & have a lOOk.. it stated May '05..
Her: *Went tO see.. Did sOmething..* TOday, I'll put a light make up fOr yOu.. I'll return yOu the vOucher, & its valid till June '05..
I gOt my vOucher back~! *Mwaha* She's very nice.. =)

ShOpped arOund Orchard.. Its still sO early.. Have tO waste Our time till its 8.30PM..
Between that time.. I've bOught.. a brOOch & a ROxy BOard shOrts.. tOtal expenditure.. SGD77.90.. wOw..

8.30PM.. mOvie time~!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
a Must Watch!!!!!!! its sO funni~!! There's laughters frOm the beginning till the end.. a little sad part.. a little tOuching part.. gO n watch it if yOu have nOt..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SUNday, 29.MAY.2005
The alarm rang at 7.30am.. switched it Off.. back to bed.. there gOes Our rOllerblading.. *Haha* wOke up at 10.00+am.. Had Breakfast & Backed hOme.. Headed tO ExpO~ *Hee* my bOOks sales lar.. bOught 5 stOrybOOks~!!! nOw.. I've gOt 9 bOOks tO read.. =) It rained.. & we can't gO.. glad that there's 美食展.. I knOw its gOing tO be packed with peOple.. (went with mum Once..) But, we still went in.. (since we can't leave) Squeezing thru the sardine packed hallway.. Tasted lOtsa delicacy..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com ::何仔面线::
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
::Happy VegeCrips (Yam)::
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
::Happi VegeCrips (Chives)::
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
::Cheesy MushrOOm Sausage::
Image hosted by Photobucket.com ::牛奶冰+台湾蓝梅::
Image hosted by Photobucket.com::弹珠汽水::
-=][ I didn't paid fOr the 弹珠汽水.. The sales persOn didn't care.. I dOn care tOO.. =X ][=-
:S:H:U:S:H:U: [9:00 PM]